Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Soon! Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Rosary!

Recognized as one of the (if not THE) finest finds of Turquoise on the planet, Sleeping Beauty Mine has provided this fine, matrix free, turquoise for years--but the mine is closed now, and it is harder and harder to find this gorgeous, perfectly turquoise Turquoise at any price.  But I now have two strands of it!
Yes, it IS that brilliant a blue!  I've paired my first strand with Sterling in the Southwestern tradition, and will be listing this week.  It will be a traditional sized Rosary, wrapped securely, silky smooth and absolutely stunning.

I do currently have access to a single strand of 8mm beads that would make  a one-of-a-kind Rosary--contact me if you are interested, and prepared for sticker shock...

No comments: