Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Coming Soon!

In process--14k gold and saturated pink Sapphire!  These stones are a glorious berry color, and the 14k solid gold wire sets it off beautifully!  The Crucifix and center are at the caster, so it won't list for a bit, but I wanted you to see the Sapphire...
The Aves are well-cut, faceted 6mm stones, and the Paters will be large, 8mm beads.  All are double wrapped at each end for an unbreakable connection--and the Paters have an extra swirl of solid 14k gold.
I'll update you as it gets closer to completion.

IN OTHER NEWS
I'm not wrapping beads for a couple of days--I was reaming a bead, enlarging the hole to accept 22g wire, when the drill bit slipped off the bead...right into my thumb.  This was not pleasant.  So, until the swelling goes down and the tenderness abates, I'll be puttering around doing other things.  The cats are happy--more time to be petted and made big over--and I'm looking at some wonderful new bead choices, like some absolute gem quality London Blue Topaz, and a batch of  Pink Amethyst that's out of this world...very fun!  As they say, 'watch this space!'....
Blessings+
J

No comments: