Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Sleeping Beauty Mine Turquoise Rosary Listed!

Just Listed--
Brilliant blue Turquoise from the now closed Sleeping Beauty mine.  With its matrix-free composition and stunning color, this is considered by many to be the finest Turquoise on the planet--and it comes from right here in the US.  Supplies are rapidly dwindling of this fine stone, and prices are skyrocketing.  I have two strands and two only, so take advantage while it's available.
Also note the Art Nouveau era Crucifix and center--delightful!
It's pricey, but worth it...to see the listing, click here!

IN OTHER NEWS
You may notice my photos are not up to my usual standards....my tru-color task light died and I'm waiting for a new one--hopefully better made! Until it arrives, please bear with me!

No comments: