Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Ordering a Custom Rosary... and a new Rosary is Listed

I often get requests for custom Rosaries, so I thought it a good idea to tell those of you who are not aware of this service a little about it!

Collaborating on a one of a kind, custom Rosary is a gratifying experience for both of us--and is a lot of fun as well! I just need a little info to get started--you don't have to have it all planned out, just an idea or two.  Contact me through my shop (Click Here) and we can get started! Basically, what I need to start with are: What sacramental do you want (Rosary, chaplet, Rosary-inspired Jewelry)? What stones or color interest you? Bronze or Sterling? And be sure to mention if there is any special request, such as a particular Saint's medal!  Finally, price range is important.
Next, I'll come back with some ideas and pictures of what is available in materials (or can be ordered).  You respond with what you like and don't like, and we trade emails until we come up with Your Perfect Rosary. I get many comments from folks who really liked being a part of the design portion!
At that point, you commit to the Rosary and I add you to the list. It can take up to a month to complete your heirloom once you give final approval, a time that depends on where you are on the list and whether or not components need to be ordered, etc. And that's the scoop!

NEWLY LISTED
You see it above, but here is another pic:
It started out as another Two  Angels Poppy Jasper Rosary, but it morphed !  I consider it a Rosary dedicated to the Holy Family, as all are represented:  Christ, Saint Joseph in the centerpiece, and a hefty medal of Our Lady of Guadalupe. I've used the same White Turquoise Paters as the popular Two Angels, but changed the bead caps; and I added connector beads between the decades and the Paters that feature rich Carnelian and Bali beads.
It is a substantial and hefty Rosary with a wonderful feel in the hand--would be perfect for Father's Day, though women will find it easy to pray as well--and it is listed in my Etsy shop (Click Here) now, and will list at 8pm ET on Ebay.

Here is a little secret for you ****contact me and mention you saw it on the blog, and I'll give you 5% off****  Just my way of saying 'Thanks.'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Unknown said...

J,
I want everyone to know that I have one of the custom rosaries that you designed and it is beautiful.
If you are giving it as a gift, it helps to consider what that person likes. Jeanine and I agonized over one that just HAD to be perfect & she absolutely came through 100%.
She is truly amazing. If you're hesitating with questions... DON'T! These are the best quality and most beautifully designed pieces I have ever seen... and they are so well made that you never have to worry about them breaking. You will not be disappointed. I have gotten three from her and each one has it's own beauty. People at church compliment me all the time and I am handing out cards now... so if there's something you see, GET IT NOW!
Cherieramos9@gmail.com