Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fresh Rosary Bracelets!

ON THE BEAD BOARD
Four, count 'em, four new bracelets, the outcome of a lazy summer weekend are up for sale now in the shops!
All in red (golden) brass and bronze, with some scrumptious garnet (absolutely A-Grade) and amethyst thrown in...
The Garnet is raspberry-tinged, very clear and immediately RED to the eye, much better than the picture shows!
The Lamp Work Glass bead was so nice, I've done two bracelets featuring it! And the fancy clasp is gorgeous on the wrist.
Two more in the shop--do take a look! They are a wonderful way to see the quality of my works at a very modest price!

COMING SOON...
I have gotten a couple of intricate Orthodox Crucifixes and I look forward to pairing them with more Garnet and who know what else? These will be in Sterling--I'll keep you updated.  Right now, I'm getting a lot of interest in some nice Lapis I obtained in 6mm size, with two custom Rosaries in the works with it. More pics to follow, but for now....time to pet the cats!

j

No comments: