Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Back to work!

I'm back from a week in rural Wisconsin, home of all my Norwegian Cheesehead family, and it's time to get back to work.  Here is an Amethyst and Swarovski Crystal Rosary I worked on in the bright, Mississippi Valley sunshine:

The Paters are from my dwindling supply of Sterling Bali beads with gemstone cabochons on both sides-I scarfed up the remaining supply when they stopped offering them, so if you like them, consider buying sooner rather than later.  The Crucifix is of Spanish origin: a Missionary Evangelization Crucifix hand cast in solid Sterling from the 17th cent. original and well worn from loving use.
I wanted a splash of interesting...something...too, so I added connectors of emerald green Swarovski Crystal bicones. Complementary colors, folks, and I like the look and hope you do too.

The bracelets are selling well...and I'm keeping the prices VERY reasonable. Truly, if you don't feel they are worth much more than you paid (they range from $11 to $25)--send them back for full refund.  But I think you'll enjoy them, and they make wonderful stocking stuffers or little gifts for special occasions.  The basic idea is to entice you with great quality and spunky designs to take an interest in my other works....the collection changes frequently (because I get tired of making the same thing over and over), so keep checking in at HeartFeltRosaries.com (My Ebay store) or HeartFeltRosariesOnline.com (Etsy, a very cool site)














The cats have accepted my return at last, after meowing like crazy when I walked in while turning their tails toward me to show me just what they thought of my week long absence!  Maxx has taken up permanent residence in my lap, requiring me to type one handed, while Squeaker Fluffytail found solace in a small cardboard box that apparently feels very comfortable, although I'm not sure why-- visualize a size 12 cat in a size 8 box and you'll get the picture...

All for now..
Blessings+
J

1 comment:

Prayers4Theresa said...

Beautiful new rosary. I really need to learn wire-wrapping the way you do the swirls on the beads. So pretty!