Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Reparationist Crosses--two tales

Just Listed--this very feminine, soft, elegant 8mm Rosary in pale pink with my favorite Cross, known as the Cross of the Reparationist Order:

Contrast that with a version in excellent quality Garnet--


The information I have on this Cross is that it was the Cross of a religious order in France. However, I can find no Catholic (or other) order called 'Reparationist' in the list of known religious orders. I wondered if it could be a Redemptorist Cross, but their cross does not seem to be similar. I thought..ah...Passionists!  But no.....The seal of the Jesuits uses the monogram 'IHS', but I have no evidence this cross is related in any way.  In fact, I can find no other Cross of this specific design anywhere--though there is a commercially available equal arm cross that resembles it in some ways.
So, guys, I'm at a loss--but continuing to search.

BTW-the Rose Quartz Reparationist Rosary above is ON SALE for 2 days only as an introductory offer, so
check it out!

Squeaker loves boxes, and has taken up residence in a packing box next to the fireplace. Apparently, it's very comfortable to be a size 12 cat squeezed into a size 8 box, cause she's been there throughout the last two days.  I think she's ready to mail!

All for now....more Rosaries listing in the next couple weeks, but I'll be out of town from 10/25 to 11/1--all orders during that time will be filled when I arrive home.

Blessings+
J

No comments: