Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's Baaaack!!

Pale, gorgeous Pink Coral and creamy Mother of Pearl have been a winning combination in the past--so I've brought it back in a silver-drenched Rosary with Bali bead and bead cap accents:

The Crucifix is a heavy, detailed Cross , and the center is a 1860s French Lourdes Medal, crowned in flowers. Both Crucifix and Center have been handcast in solid Sterling from the antique originals, then burnished to the original patina--and I think they look great together.

More bracelets on the way, and I'm working very hard to keep them very reasonably priced indeed..you will like the price, but you will like the bracelets even better! Consider them a small 'thanks' or a little 'tease' to show my quality!  They are great stocking stuffers, so think ahead to Christmas...


Elvis Purrsley (the great mouse entertainer, if you remember) has a new toy mouse with long fur and a big feather tail, and Elvis is spending the morning tossing it in the air and chasing it around the room.  Why he is so playful may have something to do with the catnip I got him yesterday.  Makes for a Very Good Sunday for the kitties! I think I'll top it off with a can of Chicken dinner cat food for them...and an open window...life just doesn't get better than that!

all for now,
j