Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I help the economy--and my newest Aquamarine Wire Wrapped Sterling Rosary!

In an attempt to jumpstart the economy, I have hired a shipping department to help me out! Yes, I am pumping money --well, catnip anyways--into the economy at a rapid pace.

My new employess are working hard to learn their craft!
Here, Maxx vonMeow tests the tensile strength of a mailing bag ....
While Squeaker Fluffytail, not to be outdone, astutely calculates how to pack a size 12 cat into a size 8  box



















ON THE BEAD BOARD...

Maxx and Squeak are hoping to pack this new Rosary up soon! 
Just listed--one of my 'Ultimate Line' Rosaries in some absolutely top quality Aquamarine.


I've put my best into this design, from the gorgeous Aquamarine to the ornate Bali bead and Apatite Paters to some wonderful Sterling pieces.  The Two Angels Crucifix is my alltime best selling Crucifix, offered for the first time in Sterling.  The Center is a profile of Our Blessed Mother, and the medal is an unusual and unique medal of the Archangel Michael.
See this newest offering, and many more at HeartFelt Rosaries or HeartFelt Rosaries at Etsy.

Oh, Look!  Maxx fits! Give that cat a treat! Time to close up shop for the night....



Blessings+
Jeanine

No comments: