Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Friday, October 17, 2014

Coming this week! AAA Garnet in Sterling w/ Reparationist Cross

Here's a quick look at my newest Rosary--

Continuing to work with this marvelous, gem grade Garnet--this time in Sterling with double sided Bali Garnet Our Fathers and a remarkable Cross.

This equal-arm Cross is the Cross of the Reparationist Fathers.  I have not been able to find out much about the order--I think 'Reparationist' is not the name of the order, but a nickname of sorts--as in the way we often call the Capuchins 'the gray Friars'.  Perhaps someone reading this will recognize the Cross and let me know.

The Our Fathers are 13x11mm with a Garnet cabochon front and back.  I love these beads--they are handmade and perfectly finished, and hard to find!

Like all my wire wrap Rosaries, this one is guaranteed against breakage for life. Period!

This will list next week at $412.  You may reserve it now for $375--contact me if you are interested at HeartFeltRosaries.com.   Layaway is available.

Blessings+

No comments: