Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

SALE till Midnight!


https://www.etsy.com/listing/193582856/purple-silver-rosary-genuine-amethyst?
$68

I'm surprised this lovely Rosary has not found a home yet--the Amethyst is big, 8mm beads in a deeply saturated purple called 'grape'--The St Benedict Crucifix is nicely proportioned with the larger Aves.  There is a Miraculous Medal for the center, and a two toned St Therese, the Little Flower, medal.

I bought this Amethyst several years ago, before the prices went up. --I could not make an Amethyst Rosary like this for the price I am offering it at if I had to use Amethyst at today's pricing--Somebody's going to get a great Rosary at a great price.
You can see this and many more Rosaries, chaplets and Rosary Bracelets in my shop at HeartFeltRosaries.com.  Stop by and see!  Blessings+

No comments: