Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Just Listed! Onyx and Amethyst Cable Rosary

Simple and elegant, this black onyx rosary with genuine amethyst is pleasing to the eye and Soul.  A St Benedict medal for the center and a red enamelled Sacred Heart medal are enhanced by the Amethyst and Bali Bead Our Fathers, but the most striking thing about this humble Rosary is the beautiful Crucifix in Pewter and Onyx.  Each arm of the Cross has an image of one of the 4 Evangelists.  On the back a tiny but finely detailed Stations of the Cross.

See it at https://www.etsy.com/listing/191877261/onyx-amethyst-rosary-stations-of-the?
$46

Blessings+

1 comment:

Gina said...

Good evening. I am in need of info on a rosary i inherited from my grandmother. My Grand father was given this rosary by Mother Ottrin from Nazareth House Cape Town South Africa.
It screws open on the top and opens up. Inside are the names of the Saints. I don't know what type of crucifix it is and how old. I can not find anything about it on the internet so i am seeking help.

Please can you contact me via email: gina.nobelis@gmail.com

I would really appreciate it if someone can help me.

Thank you.