Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

New Rosary Bracelets at HeartFeltRosaries.com!

Four New Bracelets in the shop now!
Top left is Aquamarine and Amazonite with Swarovski Crystal and magnetic closure;
Top right is Amethyst and Swarovski  Crystal Heart with silver plated crosses;
Bottom Left is Picture Jasper with Citrine and a BVM medal;
Finally (and hardest to photograph) a fat, 12mm Ruby Swarovski Crystal Our Father and red Tigereye  Hail Marys with more Crystal spacers.

IN OTHER NEWS
All but one bracelet done on a relaxed and lovely Christmas Day, surrounded by cats and Christmas music.
The day started at 5am, when the kitties gathered around the bed and informed me it was time for breakfast.  Having been up late for Midnight Mass, I took afront to the earliness of the hour and turned over.  Maxx vonMeow gently batted at my cheek with a soft paw and when that did not receive the expected reponse, let out the pointy ends just enough to give me a hint of what was coming if I didn't get out of bed now.  Being their obedient servant, and to prevent being shredded, I got up, fed them (with an extra can of chow for Christmas), and tried to get to sleep again, but no use--so it's been a long day.  After lunch, I puttered at the bead board to make these bracelets--sometimes with a cat in my lap.  It was a wonderful, quiet day.  I hope your Christmas was wonderful as well.   Blessings+

No comments: