Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Friday, April 15, 2011

My Original Saint Francis Rosary is Back Again!

A Franciscan inspired Rosary was the first Rosary I ever offered, and I periodically offer it (with minor changes) to those with a devotion to the Saint--
I've done it in warm bronze and Poppy Jasper with it's rosy overtones. Very simple, and in Franciscan brown, this rugged Rosary will last a lifetime.  It is ideal as a much used pocket Rosary because of it's traditional sizing and durable wire-wrapping.
The Crucifix is the San Damiano Crucifix from the altar of the small chapel St Francis was praying in when he heard God tell him, 'Repair my church, which as you can see is in much need.'  The dear saint thought he was to repair the chapel....but he soon learned Jesus had something bigger in mind!
This Rosary will list tomorrow  at $119--watch for an update!
Blessings+
j

No comments: