Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lapis--the Second Way!

The Sterling and Lapis Rosary listed earlier this week--now for one in bronze!
The Paters are simple Cafe-au-lait Mother of Pearl, with all their swirls and tones of color, and both Aves and Paters are well wrapped in golden Jeweler's brass. A little splash of sparkle in the Swarovski Crystal connectors adds interest.
The Crucifix is a highly detailed Victorian Cross, and I think it goes well with the gorgeous Child Mary at the feet of Saint Anne center.  To put it over the top, I added a sturdy medal of Saint Anthony on one side and Saint Francis of Assisi on the other.
The Aves are 6mm, making this a more Traditional sized Rosary, though still larger than the commercially produced type.
It will be fitting for a man or woman, and since it is wire wrapped, it will last through a lifetime of daily prayer!
To see the listing, Click Here!

IN OTHER NEWS

I'm contemplating my next Rosary, but no inspiration yet. I have more of the sunny Citrine I offered recently, and some delightfully sparkly Amethyst, but I'm leaning toward a simple Rosary with inlaid Carnelian Paters...stay tuned.
And have a Blessed, Holy Easter!! The cats and I shall celebrate with Early Mass and a big, satisfying lunch (including canned cat food for the furbabies) followed by a soul satisfying nap. The Lord is Risen. Alleluia, He is risen indeed!
Blessings+
J

No comments: