Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

More Pearls...

Well, it's been a banner month and the shelves are getting kind of empty...I'm working on inventory and hope to list two or three in the next week.  Thanks and God Bless to all who purchased!
For now, here's one from my Ultimate line--
Drenched in Sterling, this is a substantial Rosary with 4 oz of silver alone. It prays beautifully!
To see the listing--and learn a little about pearls and how to judge the quality--Click Here.
I'm finishing up two custom orders this evening--then on to new Rosaries. I'll try to post a sample in the next couple days...but there are kitties to be petted and made big over...so please be patient (which is more than I can say for the furry quadrapeds)!
All for now, sore fingers (from wrapping) and all--
j

1 comment:

mary said...

This a Beautiful black pearl rosary
how large are the pearls??
I like the double bead caps and the crucifix... a different center
perhaps the lourdes?? mary