Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Friday, January 7, 2011

First Communion, Baptism Rosary for a Girl

Although any age would enjoy this Rosary, it is especially appropriate for the Baptism or First Communion of a girl (imho).  Soft pink Rose Quartz teamed with warm brass makes a delightful, feminine Rosary!
But don't think this is only for children! Adults will love it too for it's ornate, victorian look.
And because it is wire wrapped, it will stand up to a lifetime of use...and more. It is an heirloom that will be passed  on to the next generation.
To see the listing, click here. It's available in both shops (etsy and ebay) today. Do  stop in

Also...

It was moving day yesterday for the kitties.I moved my workroom from the front parlor to the sunny back parlor, totally confusing the cats and disrupting important (!) nap time. This was somewhat ameliorated, however, by the newly uncovered dust bunnies--and many play mice-- long hidden under files and chairs.
The newness has worn off now, and they seem to enjoy my new seating--a couch where they can all fit near to me. No more upset kitties scrapping for my lap--all can be near now.
It's delightful to be in a sunnier location during these chilly days. I have a bird feeder set up, but nobody's using it...yet. I expect they will find it soon, and the fur children and I will have a good time watching!
all for now,
j

1 comment:

1st Communion Invitations said...

I am really glad reading your blog, my kids will be having their first communion by next month. We were so excited.