Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Citrine Rosary is back on the menu!

Some of you may remember my period of citrine madness last year ....I still have some beautiful stones, lovely sunshine yellow, carefully faceted waiting for inspiration.  Well, it came in the form of a custom Rosary, made to gift a special Priest--and I liked it so much I am going to make another for the shop!
I'll be working on it tomorrow, so look for it to be listed this week.

If I was looney for citrine last year, this year's version is moonstone. I just brought back my Ultimate Moonstone Rosary--
and some scrumptious peach moonstone/bronze Rosaries...
That wondrous inner glow that moonstone shows has got me hooked!
Do check out the shop...and contact me for more info or for custom requests!

Time to pet the kitties....

j

No comments: