Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

New at HeartFeltRosaries.com

Here is something for you Lapis lovers -- AA+ Lapis 8mm beads in Sterling with golden Tiger eye Paters.  The 3" elaborate Sterling Silver Crucifix and Divine Mercy  center  are some of my most favorite pieces, and they are shiny and bright to show off the detail.
The Lapis is a real find I came across -- genuine, not dyed or manipulated, with great, deep color,
It is partially wired and will be completed when purchased and mailed in 7-10d or earlier.
Since it is wire wrapped, it is guaranteed not to break for life. Period.
Stop by the shop --  I'm listing several today and I'd love to hear your feedback and answer any questions.  Remember, custom Rosaries are available as well, and I offer layaway also.
Thanks for looking, and Blessings+
jc

No comments: