Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Something Southwestern About this New Rosary!

Just completed at HeartFeltRosaries.com --


$164
The Our Fathers are Turquoise from the Kingman Mine area--very beautiful and similar--and the Hail Marys are Arizona Picture Jasper, 8mm
The 3 1/2" Crucifix has been hand cast in solid Bronze from the original antique.  Although it is light, it is also very sturdy.
This is a larger Rosary because of the 8mm Hail Marys.  It prays beautifully and feels wonderful in the hand.
Length 31"

FINALLY--
Thank all of you who purchased my Rosaries this year, and all those who have said such nice things about my Rosaries...I really enjoyed it, and am humbled .  This is not my ministry--it is Christ working through me--it's His ministry, and His Grace bestowed on me that allows me to make these Rosaries.   Thank you all, and Merry Christmas!

No comments: