Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Lamp work Glass Two Ways Now Listed!

This is the second Rosary using some stunning lamp work Paters--This time in black onyx.  This is a bit longer and a bit bigger than a traditional Rosary--it is a pleasure to pray. And, as usual, the wire wrapping makes it virtually unbreakable!

$159
https://www.etsy.com/listing/165762137/onyx-and-lamp-work-glass-blue-rosary?

$159
https://www.etsy.com/listing/165550126/pearl-and-lamp-glass-blue-rosary?

They would make a nice His & Hers set
As always, comes boxed in silver and in a velvet and organza beaded pouch.
Please click the links above or come to HeartFeltRosaries.com!

IN OTHER NEWS
Sir Purrsalot has decided that the bead board is his best sleeping spot, which causes me grief--when I attempt to pick him up and remove him so I can work, he becomes boneless and squirmy, beads go every where and we're both perturbed.  I am trying to wean him off is favorite spot with the dreaded and evil red dot laser pen...not so successful thus far--I think he knows what I'm up to...if I can get His Majesty to move, I'll be working on listing 6 new cable rosaries--so watch for more listing this afternoon!

No comments: