Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Inca Rose Rosary in the Shop!

Inca Rose is a peachy variety of Rose Quartz from South America,   It's not a stone I see very often, so I am pleased to offer this in a Sterling setting...
$369--on sale this weekend for 15% off

The Crucifix, Ave Marria center and Blessed Virgin Mary medal have all been hand cast in low tarnish Argentium Sterling from the original antiques.
Paters are simple White Jade with sterling bead caps, and there are Bali bead connecting the Paters to the Aves.
With the wire wrapping, this Rosary is virtually unbreakable and an heirloom to hand down the generations.
see it here --  https://www.etsy.com/listing/163426250/inca-rose-peach-rosary-sterling-silver?
 There's more in the store--stop by!  HeartFeltRosaries.com

IN OTHER NEWS
There is another kitty in the house, a rescue.  He showed up in y backyard about 2 weeks ago--he was super friendly--and super hungry.  I continued to feed while I looked for the owner--but my search was in vain. I only know someone is grieving a lost kitty.  But in the meantime, I had a new kitty outside. Eventualy the meowing and carryng on to get inside worked and I let him in.
He was not microchipped and had no collar, sadly.
So I have a new cat. 
 Sir Purrsalot,
Here he is just after a trip to the vet for neutering and shots.  He's fascinated by the bead board.
Everybody is getting along...for now...more news as it happens!
Blessings+


No comments: