Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Amazonite Rosary Listed!

Now at  HeartFeltRosaries,com --  and ON SALE this weekend--

Gorgeous Amazonite,  unusual banded Jasper Paters, and a large, detailed icon medal of Our Lady of Perpetual Help make this an exceptional wire-wrap Rosary. The bronze works beautifully with the subtle Amazonite, as does the banded green of the Paters.
To go to the listing, click here!

IN OTHER NEWS
Day 12 of the kitty weight-loss program.  They're all happy to chase the red laser dot (their newest toy) several times a day, but the portioned out kitty food (called 'dry, crunchy crap' for a reason) is less of a hit.  They pretty much clean the food bowel by bedtime--are starving by morning--and let me know it.  When I start to stir in the morning, I see four sets of eyes....looking intensely at me.  If I don't stir early enough, I am likely to be awakened by an insistent paw to the face from Maxx the marmelade cat and ringleader.  Should I not respond quickly, he edges out the slightest hint of claws...to make sure I'm waking up.  Who needs an alarm clock when there are hungry kitties in the house?

No comments: