Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pearls on the Bead Board!

This week's new Rosary--in process--
The pearls are beautiful Swarovski crystal pearls, renouned for their luster and durability and the Paters are gorgeous Japanese Tensha beads with their pink toned Roses.  Even the bronze has a rosy hue--both wire and components--and will remind you of rose gold.  It's going to be a great Rosary, amd I'll offer it at a very special price--watch for it this week!

IN OTHER NEWS
Emily Rose Tailkinker, still a kitten, discovered that if she is very clever and fast, she can dart out the front door when I lean out to get the mail.  She did this without me noticing over the weekend--on a day the temperature was soaring over 100 degrees! Since the mailman had not come, I went back to check a couple hours later and saw a flash of black and white--Emily Rose, emerging from the shrubbery and  looking very hot!  She was glad to dart back inside and have a big drink and a lie on the cool tile! I offered a grateful prayer to God for sending me back to the mailbox and for protecting my dearly loved kitten.  We are showered with blessings! God is good! And I keep an eagle eye on that kitty now!

No comments: