Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Onyx on the Bead Board!

Slightly unusual and totally dramatic, this new Rosary is simple--just jet black Onyx and shining Sterling Silver!
The impressive Cross is a full 3" long and smooth and delightful to hold. I have kept everything else simple, to keep the focus on the Cross (and isn't that how it should be in real life as well?).
It will list this week--watch for an update here, and don't forget to check out the shop by clicking here!

IN OTHER NEWS
I just obtained some box cut (cube) clear Pink Quartz for an up and coming Rosary.  The cut is stunning, the color is vibrant and Spring-ish, and once I get done drilling the holes out a bit to hold the sturdy Silver wire I'll get started--I'm excited! Pictures coming soon...

No comments: