Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Just Listed in Lapis!

New at HeartFeltRosaries.com--brilliant blue Lapis in an elegant Bronze Rosary--
The bronze in this rosary was specially formulated to look like real gold, and it compliments the deep blue Lapis perfectly!  There's a center of Our Lady of Lourdes, and a medal that is double sided, with the Blessed Virgin on one side and the Eucharist on the other.  All have been hand cast from the beloved originals.
Like all my wire wrapped Rosaries, this one is virtually unbreakable by its design.
Stop by the shop and see!

IN OTHER NEWS...
Maxx vonMeow has been a real scairdy cat when I have visitors, and recently I hired someone to help me with some heavy housework.  At the end of the day, Maxx was nowhere to be found--and I still don't know where he hid--and only came out in the wee hours to sleep on the bed.  Me, I was afraid he had gotten out the door and spent a very long night in prayer, supplication, and tears.  I felt so far from God--why did he allow this to happen?  And then I remembered to put it on the Cross with Jesus--He understood my grief.  Wish I were more trusting, but I did my best, and God was gracious indeed.  Maxx is safe, my 'family,' which is basically my cats & me, is safe, and I've offered a Holy Hour for this blessing.  And yes, we had cat treats in celebration!

No comments: