Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Onyx & Amethyst Rosary Coming Soon!

On the bead board at HeartFeltRosaries.com--a very Special, one-of-a-kind Rosary--




Amethyst Our Fathers and black Onyx Hail Marys with a large, faceted Amethyst and smaller Moonstone on the Cross--and all in Sterling Silver.  The Cross comes from jewelry designers Richard and Marianne Jacobs (Offerings) and is a collectible all by itself, but it makes such a beautiful Rosary I had to put it to work!  It's on my list--check out my other Rosaries in my shop, HeartFelt Rosaries!

IN OTHER NEWS
Squeaker Fluffytail, family cat and all around ball of fur, has discovered the joy of lapping up water from a running faucet for a fresh drink.  It took her a while to learn--after all, she is a ...generously formed....cat and it takes a little yoga move or two to stretch that pink tongue out to the spigot without getting any water on her fur--but I am now called throughout the day to mind to her needs and run the water while she swigs it down.  O yes, she makes her desires known.  Apparently the water bowel takes a distant second place to running water.  Wish I could show you a video...
She'll be sleeping next to me as I wrap beads tonight, with Maxx vonMeow behind me on the couch cushion--sweet companions as I work!

No comments: