Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Garnet and Bronze Listed!

Finally listed--Gem quality, AAA, Garnet in a fabulous new Joan of Arc inspired bronze Rosary--
The stiff, solid bronze wire is tough to work with, but it is super strong and tarnish free...my callouses are developing nicely, thank you . And it makes a beautiful, tight wrap that holds its shape.  I'm loving the way the warm bronze matches the Crucifixes, centers, and medals.
And speaking of medals, the picture doesn't show it, but there is a lovely medal of the Holy Infant of Prague attached to the center by a hand crafted chain...
When I say gem quality Garnet, I mean it.  And I give you the criteria so you can judge for yourself in the listing -- to see the listing, click here--or just go to my Etsy shop, HeartFeltRosaries.com!

The cats and I have had a relaxing 4th of July, with cold drinks (ice cubes in the kitty water bowl) and our favorite tuna fish sandwiches all around.  I spent most of the afternoon trying to get a good picture of the Rosary--Garnet is HARD to photograph, and the day was overcast when what I really needed was bright sunshine!  Maxx vonMeow was sleeping at my side, content with the occasional tummy rub, and Squeaker and Elvis Purrsely sought out the cat tree and groomed each other...and slept.  Should be interesting at dusk--we can hear the boom of the fireworks here, scaring the poor kitties ....
Hope you had a great holiday!

No comments: