Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Now Listed--Gem-grade Amethyst Rosary

Hot off the bead board on a Sunday Evening...
Understated, elegant, with my best Amethyst and Moonstone set in sterling silver! The Amethyst is breath-taking, with phenomenal sparkle from the special microfaceted cut and the moonstone is full of flash.  If you've followed the blog, you might recognize the smaller moonstones as the last of the AAA beads in last night's Moonstone and Fluorite Rosary (it sold within hours, so do the happy dance with me).
Want to know more?  Click here to go to the listing!

ABOUT MY SEARCH FOR THE PERFECT STONES--
I take great pride in showcasing top quality stones, and finding the best available--whether semi-precious or precious--is a passion. In other words, putting my best before the Lord for His Glory and your delight...you can be assured that I will honestly and fully describe the stones I use, and you may have noticed I try to tell you why I've graded the stone as I do. I'm always available for questions. And I have a gemologist friend for the tough calls !

But enough for now--I have something really special for my next blog! Watch this space...

Blessings+
j

No comments: