Pray The Rosary Here
Pray the Rosary daily with others from around the world.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Now in the Shop--Nearly 100 Carats of Amethyst

Deep, saturated colors that are vivid even in low light and a beautiful Victorian Crucifix make this one of my favorites.  And listed just in time to brighten your work week!
It went together quicker than expected, considering each and every bead is capped in bronze!
The carat weight is considerable--and all A-Grade, faceted Amethyst, very clear with slight inclusions and excellent color.
It lists a little higher than my usual bronze Rosary price, but I think you'll find it well worth it!

And in Other News...
50 degree and sunny weather helped my recovery from this nasty cold--I feel human again! I even tried to open the window for the fur babies to sniff the wind and listen to the birds...but the wood is too swollen from the wetness. 'Big Screen Cat TV' will have to wait another day.  But they enjoyed canned chow for their Valentine's present and are now laid out, each in their special spot (Maxx as always right next to me), gloriously napping.  Maxx was even chasing rabbits a bit ago. Life is good.
All for now,
j

No comments: